4.30.2017

Conference Thank You

For: Will
Occasion: Colorado Mental Health Professionals Conference


I was delighted to present "Greeting Cards as a Therapeutic Tool" at the Colorado Mental Health Professionals Conference at DU on Friday. It was so, so much fun, and reminded me just how much I 1)love facilitating and 2)love trying to convince people that greeting cards are the best! While my participants were making their cards, I scratched out this card for my boss as a Thank You for giving me time off to present. It features a card with the MHCD logo on it (a card featuring a card design? So meta!). 


Here's a pic of the materials table--the participants were fabulous and made it work in a funky space. I feel so grateful to have had the opportunity to share my card workshop, and on a state-level to boot!

1 comment: