3.15.2014

Adventure Save the Dates

For: Kyle and Cassy
Occasion: Save the Date


Kyle and Cassy asked me to do the Save the Dates for their wedding, and I was so excited to do them. When we met over brunch, they said they wanted to incorporated the mountains to signify Colorado and some deciduous trees for where they'll be getting married in New York. It took my brain a bit to figure out how to get those two things together, and then--POW!--it hit me. Kyle and Cassy are very adventurous, so I decided to put their characters on the most epic backpack ever, from Colorado to New York. The mountains are in the background, and the direction sign provides the location (Cobleskill, New York) indicating that they are on their way there.

I love this Save the Date so much, and Kyle and Cassy loved it too! Can't wait for the big day in August. 

No comments:

Post a Comment