2.28.2013

Floral Ring Card

For: Gail
Occasion: February's card from the Universe

One of my new year's resolutions for 2013 is to create and anonymously send a card to someone who could use a pick-me-up each month--I'm calling it "cards from the Universe."


For February's card, I created this floral watercolor for my aunt's mother. She has had some losses this year, and February might have been a particularly rough month. I really like the detail of the flowers, and the Emerson quote tops it all off: "the earth laughs in flowers." 

I love the look of this card and hope it brought a little brightness to her day. 
Have a friend who could use  next month's card? Find us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/DebbieDotsGreetingCards and message me your suggestion.

1 comment:

  1. SO beautiful and wonderful and, dare I say it, the perfectest card for the occasion!

    You are very talented and creative and I don't care who knows it!

    ReplyDelete