11.17.2011

Passport Birthday

For: Leslie
Occasion: her birthday


















Leslie has become something of a world traveler, so I decided to create a passport for her birthday card! The front features a simplified version of a United States passport.













On the inside, the card opens up like a real passport and has some of her traveling information:
"United States of America
11171988
Happy Birthday
Surname/Nom/Appellidos
Mendoza
Given names/Prenoms/Nombres
Leslie"

In her passport photo, Leslie is wearing a party hat. The stamps that she has collected from various countries include hearts, stars, and my name in Chinese, as those are the stamps I have. Leslie has been to China, though, so I think the effect is neat.

I hope Leslie has a great day and has some exciting adventures this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment