4.30.2013

Sharing Sheep Card

For: Christina
Occasion: April's card from the Universe

One of my new year's resolutions for 2013 is to create and anonymously send a card to someone who could use a pick-me-up each month--I'm calling it "cards from the Universe."


For April's card, I watercolored two sheep on a bench. One of the sheep looks a little down in the dumps, so the other one is sharing his coat. The inside of the card reads, "We're all pulling for ewe."

I think it's a playful way to send some good vibes to my friend's sister, who has been having a bit of a rough go of things. Here's hoping this card will lighten her spirits!

Have a friend who could use a card from the Universe? Find us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/DebbieDotsGreetingCards and message me your suggestion.


No comments:

Post a Comment