3.31.2013

Umbrella Card

For: Shanna
Occasion: March's card from the Universe

One of my new year's resolutions for 2013 is to create and anonymously send a card to someone who could use a pick-me-up each month--I'm calling it "cards from the Universe."


For March's card, I designed this playful watercolor for a friend of a friend who has been having a rough time. When I heard about her situation, I couldn't get this image out of my head, so I did my best to create it. I love how the watercolor looks in the rain and the clouds, and the little drops bouncing off the umbrella.

I hope this card brought a little protection from the rain.
Have a friend who could use  next month's card? Find us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/DebbieDotsGreetingCards and message me your suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment