9.12.2013

Abstract Heart

For: Mr. Mann
Occasion: August's card from the Universe

One of my new year's resolutions for 2013 is to create and anonymously send a card to someone who could use a pick-me-up each month--I'm calling it "cards from the Universe."



For August, my sister recommended the card go to one of her friends' fathers whose own father is not doing well. I created an abstract out of some watercolor paper I'd painted, and it ultimately looks a little like a cell phone. The message on the front of the card ends up being a sort of text message: "...thinking of you..." 

I hope the Mann family is doing well and finding some peace during this time. 

Have a friend who could use a card from the Universe? Find us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/DebbieDotsGreetingCards and message me your suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment