12.31.2015

Bridge Engagement

For: Lexi and Matt
Occasion: their engagement



Matt proposed to Lexi over the holidays on a bridge in Central Park. I was so excited to get a picture from Lexi of the big moment when I texted her to check in on her trip. I decided to do a watercolor rendition of the photo to help them celebrate their engagement. I am so excited for them I can barely stand it! Here's a mash up of the painting with the original.


And with this beautiful moment, that's the end of the year for Debbie Dots. In 2015, I made over 140 individual cards, a save the date, a wedding invite (stay posted for that one in 2016!) and the artwork for an awesomely fun board game. Such a great year for creativity and gratitude! I love you all, and stay tuned for year eight of Debbie Dots. 


No comments:

Post a Comment