12.24.2016

Family Christmas Card

For: Walsh relatives and the Keane clan
Occasion: Christmas

Sending a Christmas card to Mike's family when he can't visit for Christmas has become a tradition over the past two years (check out the previous designs here and here). Since we're both staying in Denver for the holidays this year, I decided to expand the tradition to my Walshes as well! That meant beefing up the number of cards from five to 13.  Here's a few photos to capture the six or so hour process:

 I sketched a few extra because I figured there'd be a mistake along the way--and look, there was!










I had so much fun making these cards, listening to Christmas music and getting in the holiday spirit. Now we're wishing a very merry Christmas to all our family from the ski slopes of the Colorado mountains!


No comments:

Post a Comment