4.09.2018

Cute as a Button Baby Shower

For: The Twin
Occasion: Baby Shower

Twin's baby shower was this weekend! Here is the watercolor that I uploaded to Paperless Post so I could give the email invitations some homemade flair! Twin love, love, loves buttons, so we decided that "Cute as a Button" would be an adorable theme for Baby Curry's shower. I made all kinds of button decorations, and, my shining achievement of the shower was the very fun "Christy's Cravings" snack table pictured below:

It's got a picture of Twin holding a plate of carrots on her baby bump and breaks down her various cravings by trimester: 1st is Ruffles and ginger ale, 2nd is Honeycomb cereal, 3rd is BBQ chips, Rice Krispie Treats, and dark chocolate chips. I'm so pumped at how this gimmick turned out, and am so glad the shower went so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment