11.25.2018

Marauder's Map Birthday

For: Quam
Occasion: his birthday



Quam is a big fan of the Harry Potter books, and now that I've read them all, I felt I could finally make Quam an HP bday card without feeling like a phony! I created a gate-fold card featuring the Marauder's map! I used some of the imagery from the movies to base my design off, but made sure to use the book's language (I can be a real stickler like that). Of course, I had to tweak the language a bit to suit my birthday purposes. The card reads "Purveyors of Aide to magical mischief-makers Messrs Moony, Wormtail, Padfood & Prongs proudly wish you A Happy Birthday." 


It opens up and I was able to write my birthday message on the inside. I'm pretty pleased with how this card came out--I hope Quam and Potter fans everywhere enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment