12.24.2019

True Love Christmas

For: The Families
Occasion: Christmas

This year, we are spending Christmas with Mike's family, but I've gotten so used to making them all cards that I decided to do it anyway! Since we will be in absentia for my family's celebration, they all get cards as well. This year, Mike is my true love giving me a partridge in a pear tree!



I had such fun coming up with this design! The giggling I'm doing in the illustration is basically how I feel about the design -- being handed a tree is just delightful. 


Making this many cards is always a bit of a process. This year the total was 17! The amazing part was I was only lost two illustrations along the way (I always try to make a few extra knowing that my hand will slip or a smile might look a little sinister). 


So, I ended up with 17 nearly identical cards to send to 13 different families of Walshes and Keanes. I hope every relative, near and far, has a most magical Christmas full of love and joy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment