3.30.2020

Baby Houses Birth Day

For: Baby Owen
Occasion: his birth day


My sweet nephew Owen was born last week! To celebrate his birth from a far, I made him a birth day card that fits with his Harry Potter themed nursery--the four house mascots, baby-style! The Gryffindor lion has a binky, Ravenclaw's baby bird is in a diaper, the Hufflepuff badger has a bottle, and the Slytherin snake has a rattle in its tail. They all have big cute baby eyes to boot! And given that Owen's name is 4 letters, there's just a delightful amount of symmetry here. I added some shadows on the letters and then put the classic 6-pointed stars in the sky. I adore my sweet baby nephew and have loved getting to watch him on video--I hope if first year of life is full of magic, and I cannot wait to snuggle the newest muggle!

No comments:

Post a Comment