5.22.2020

Cars 2 Birthday

For: Adam
Occasion: his birthday

My dear nephew Adam turned two! He's been super into the Cars movies lately (and the green car Chick Hicks in particular), so I made a card that features an adaptation of the Cars 2 movie poster on the front...

...with a pop-up of three of the characters all ready for a birthday! There's Mater on the left with a balloon, Chick Hicks stealing the show up front with a party hat, and Lightning McQueen with a present on the right. 


I'm so pleased that Adam was able to work the card with "gentle touches" to keep it in tact! It was a real treat trying to make an elaborate card for my bud's birthday, and I cannot wait to see him again! (Maybe I can watch Cars to help pass the time--I've never actually seen the movies!)

No comments:

Post a Comment