12.24.2020

Candy Keanes and Christmas Stockings

For: The Families
Occasion: Christmas


For the annual card featuring Mike and I that gets sent to the Keanes and the Walshes, we got a little clever and Christmas-ed up our 2020. I started the year with a cane for my hip, and Mike is ending the year in a boot for his ankle, so a candy cane and stocking makes it all more cheerful. What a fun easter egg!


It took lots of different doodles to figure out how to accomplish the design, but ultimately I landed on these cuties!



With some festive watercolor and duplication, before you know it, you've got 15 nearly identical cards! This is always such a fun project, and I hope it added a little cheer to all the families we won't be able to be with-- can't wait until we can all celebrate together again!

No comments:

Post a Comment