9.11.2010

Friendship Bracelets, Friendship Birthday

For: Mandie!
Occasion: her 23rd birthday

My Mandie-pand is a wonderful young lady filled with smiles, hugs, and ideas for crafts! And, because she likes to make friendship bracelets...



It's a friendship bracelet birthday card! I really like the detail of the bracelet's beginnings in this card, and how the threads spell out her name. The pink background is actually a really bright pink--because that's so Mandie!--my scanner just wanted to pretend like it was pale (I'm not sure why.).



On the inside, the bracelet from the front is finished. This time the thread in the bunches is trying to communicate by spelling out "happy birthday." I had no idea thread had so much it wanted to say. It's like Toy Story, almost, except much less likely to be made into a movie.

Anyhow, I love and miss my Manders and can't wait to see her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment