7.01.2013

Camera Card

For: Em
Occasion: June's card from the Universe

One of my new year's resolutions for 2013 is to create and anonymously send a card to someone who could use a pick-me-up each month--I'm calling it "cards from the Universe."



My friend Justin recommended his friend Em for June's card--sounds like she's been through a lot and has a lot coming up as well. She likes to snap pictures of her life, so I thought I'd feature this funky camera to help keep her spirits up. On the inside of the card, I wrote this simple quote: "You can capture the world." 

I hope this card helps Em have the courage to capture the next steps of her journey. 

Have a friend who could use a card from the Universe? Find us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/DebbieDotsGreetingCards and message me your suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment