7.23.2013

Wedding Invites tied in Knots

For: Christy and Nathan's Wedding
Occasion: Wedding Invites

After doing the save the dates, Christy and Nathan asked me to do their wedding invites. We had a lot of fun brainstorming images, and here is what we came up with:



Cartoon Nathan and Christy are tying the knot! The sapphire blue is found in a number of details, including the knot they are tying, the ampersand, and the folio folder shown below.



The RSVPs are one of my favorite pieces of the entire set, with Christy anxious for you to reply and Nathan already thinking about the great food:



And the final piece that I created was a watercolor map of Champaign, Illinois so the guests will have an idea of where to go on the big day:


I was so honored to get to do the art for these invites, and I am really delighted with how they turned out. Now I just can't wait for the wedding itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment