8.01.2013

Hello Yellow

For: Whoever
Occasion: July's card from the Universe

One of my new year's resolutions for 2013 is to create and anonymously send a card to someone who could use a pick-me-up each month--I'm calling it "cards from the Universe."



For July's card, I didn't have any nominations, so I created this lovely little yellow "Hello!" card and left it on the sidewalk, in hopes that whoever needs a little push in my neighborhood would be drawn to it, pick it up, and be motivated to start accomplishing their dreams.

This card was fun to make and I got to practice my Xacto knife lettering, which is a valuable skill for cardmakers to hone. 

Have a friend who could use a card from the Universe? Find us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/DebbieDotsGreetingCards and message me your suggestion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment