6.15.2010

Some sporty birthdays!

Today is two of my friends' birthdays! Here are their cards:

For: Kathleen
Occasion: her birthday




This wonderful young lady is going to USC in the fall to study physical therapy! I thought it would be hilarious fun to use people letters, and have them playing sports and stretching. So here we have soccer and tennis players shaking hands in an "H" and a super flexible guy stretching into a "K!"


The "happy birthday" greeting is a similar story: a surfer and a fencer are making each other's acquaintance in the "H" and the "B" is doing a pretty radical yoga pose. Kathleen is going to be a fantastic physical therapist, and I miss her and wish her all the best in what promises to be a very accomplished career.


For: Nathan Curry!
Occasion: his birthday



Nathan golfs! This card reminds me more of my older style in that I made the image out of paper instead of using a pen sketch. I think it looks fantastic though.



Wah-wah. Cheesy golf puns. But, that's what you get when you're friends with me!

I hope both these wonderful people have a fantastic birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment