7.07.2010

A blast from the past

I was able to get my hands on a card I made months ago, thanks to my twin's Crafty McSneak plan to borrow it from her boss while he is in Alaska. So, get ready, it's time to incriminate ourselves!

For: Ryan, Christy's boss
Occasion: Encouragement, quitting smoking

That's one nasty looking cigarette! (I edited the image to try to give it an old-timey feel...it is really a normal brown and a bright red. I just thought it looked awesome this way.)


"Hope kicking this butt doesn't kick your ass!" TOO FUNNY, RIGHT? I was not sure how appropriate this particular phrasing would be, but Christy believed it would be perfect. And apparently, it was a big success--it's still on his desk after all these months! So now we just have to return it without him noticing...

No comments:

Post a Comment