7.22.2011

Augie Doggie Birthday

For: my cousin Augie
Occasion: his birthday
















My mom calls my cousin "Augie Doggie" after the cartoon "Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy" that ran in the late '50s and early '60s as part of The Quick Draw McGraw Show. I figured I would use the cartoon for his card this year. I love the image on the front of the card, because our Augie would have this same expression if he were trying to get something he wanted.
















And on the inside, mission accomplished!: Augie Doggie (presumably) got a cake and party hat from the dear old Dad, oh Father of fathers, Doggie Daddy himself. While I was making this card, I YouTubed a few episodes and found them hilarious.

I hope Augs has a great day and gets everything he wants!

No comments:

Post a Comment