5.12.2010

Mother's Day: Glee edition

Ryan asked me to make his mom a (belated) Mother's Day card!

For: Ryan's Mom
Occasion: Mother's Day



Turns out Ryan's mom loves Glee! So I found out what her favorite characters are and put them all in the "Brady Bunch" style grid. There's Kurt, Sue Sylvester, Finn, and a special guest star Ryan "RaRa" Jameson!




I did some research (I don't watch the show because I'm indescribably lame) and saw that some of the ads have the characters doing the "Loser L" to spell out Glee. I figured it'd be fun to have all the regulars do that, and have Ryan's L be part of a special "I love you!" for his mom.

This card took a while to complete--it was hard to draw all these faces, let alone two times. But, I am pretty pumped about it and I can't wait to hear how it's received! (I also think I need to start watching the show.)

1 comment:

  1. This is so great!


    You are not indescribably lame. You are precisely this lame: 0.





    0 lame points.

    ReplyDelete