5.05.2010

My CCPs

The Counseling Center Paraprofessionals (CCPs) are my amazing group of talented and wonderful friends who have inspired me, and challenged me to be a better person. We had our closing ceremonies today, and I made everyone cards.

For: my fellow CCPs
Occasion: end of program



I made 18 of these cards. The summery sun is for those who are juniors; the "Block I" diploma cards are for those who are graduating from the UofI. I love all of these people very much, so naturally the cards were filled with mushy sentiments and threats about staying in touch.

For: Kiera, our Graduate Assistant
Occasion: end of program



Kiera is starting her internship out in California, so I used a beach scene with "Thanks Kiera!" written in the sand. Some rocks make the shape of a heart, and then "your CCPs" is written in the sand as well. Since she is going to Cali, we pooled some money and got her a nice necklace and earring set, along with a gift card to Penneys so she can stock up on some beach wear/business casual clothes!


For: Theresa, our instructor
Occasion: end of program



Theresa had mentioned, casually, that she has wanted a kindle for quite some time. We gave her a gift card that she could put towards her eventual kindle purchase! Fun details on this card: the page is loading 19% (there are 19 of us) and it's on page 09-10, which is our class year. (Also, the correct number of buttons, the logo, a battery symbol and network bars, but who's counting?)

In short, I love my CCPs, and I'm going to miss everyone more than I could ever write.

No comments:

Post a Comment