5.31.2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Busy with a birthday, a graduation, and a bachelorette party, this weekend saw a lot of cards!


For: My cousin, Lydia
Occasion: her birthday



Lydia's got some pretty sweet style, so I thought a little vintage music might be a fun feature in this card. The record is called "Hey Lydia!"



And since it's her birthday, the record plays "Happy Birthday!" How fun is that?

For: Sarah, Greg's sister
Occasion: her high school graduation



I'm a firm believer in positive praise--what better way to mark an accomplishment than with a bombardment of encouragers?



That's the thing! One word just doesn't cut it. I'm excited to see where this wonderful young lady goes in her future.

For: My Win
Occasion: Jen appreciation party

The flower on this card is a representation of one she made for me out of pipe cleaners during a pretty rough patch of mine in high school. I still carry it with me--it was a very simple gift, but indescribably appreciated. To put it simply, Win is my life force. I am going to ball my eyes out at her wedding in a few weeks.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment