5.14.2010

Hats off to the class of 2010

Comin' at you with high distinction and a Bachelor's degree in paper crafts, it's graduation card time!

For: Greg
Occasion: Graduation



Greg now has a BS in statistics! I am so proud of him. Because he is pretty epic at all things math, the owl in this card is drawn on a Calculus textbook answer page I scanned (since Greg now has all the answers!). I think it's such a cool idea--it may be one of my favorite cards.

For: Kelly, Tom's girlfriend
Occasion: Graduation



Kelly went to the University of Iowa, and she is super interested in journalism and health. Tom told me her dream job would be to work for a health magazine of sorts, so I drew the Iowa hawkeye on a gray-scaled page of an exercise magazine! The hawkeye has a mortarboard, too.

Tom was such a good sport about this--I had the idea, and basically told him I was going to make it for her! Woops--definitely more fun than studying for finals.

A sincere congrats to the class of 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment