12.23.2010

'Twas the birthday before Christmas

For: Jill, Jackie's sister
Occasion: her birthday


















Jackie asked me to make a card for her sister, Jill, whose birthday is always being overshadowed by Christmas. That was the only requirement for the card--I had to represent how Jill's birthday was more important. On the front of the card, Jill has sneakily hidden all the Christmas decorations in the closet. The calendar on the wall shows that it is the 23rd, and the red circle means something special is going on today.


















On the inside, and appropriately so, there's birthday decorations and a cake! I hope she has a great birthday and that Christmas didn't steal her birthday thunder this year.

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaaay! I love my birthday card, and I'm so happy I made the blog!

    Merry Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete