8.25.2011

Bookmark Birthday

For: Molly
Occasion: her birthday




















Molly got her bachelor's degree in English as well, and so she and I became kindred spirits in the MSW program. For her card, I created a design for one of my favorite "booky" quotes by Longfellow: "The love of learning, the sequestered nooks, And all the sweet serenity of books."




















On the inside, the "Happy Birthday!" message is revealed, and the bookmark is ready to be taken out and used in a good read.













Once the bookmark is removed, the final message appears: "Happy Reading!"

Molls is a great role model and friend, and I really appreciate all her support. I hope she has an awesome day!

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOL.



    Clever. Other nice adjectives, etc.

    ReplyDelete