10.16.2010

Birthday, M.D.

For: My dear friend Lidia
Occasion: The big 22!


Lidia is a pre-med powerhouse of passion, skill, and determination. Here she is in NU purple scrubs preparing to do some mysterious doctor-ly procedure. I wonder what it could be? We'll just have to wait until the inside to see!
The text reads "hej lidia" which means "hey lidia" in Albanian (I hope!).


Lo and behold! Lids was just making some very precise cuts into her birthday cake. The text reads "gëzuar ditëlindjen!," which the internet told me means "happy birthday!"

I love Lidia so much, and I cannot wait to see where she goes in life. Did I mention I love her? She is a fantastic friend and is going to make an awesome oncologist. Here's to a great year!

1 comment:

  1. <3 this card! There is nothing better that shows how much you are loved than this personalized card! AMAZING DEB!

    ReplyDelete