10.15.2010

Legal Birthday

For: Daissy
Occasion: her birthday



Miss Daissy is a law student at John Marshall. I am taking a Social Work and the Law class. Therefore, law-themed card! The front of the card features the Illinois Complied Statutes, which is the book in which the state's Public Acts are published. This edition is unique in that it's the 23rd birthday edition, as evidenced by the birthday cake in the binding. Also, the argyle background definitely says "law student," don't you think?



The inside features a law:

PA (Public Act) 87-1015 (This would mean that it was the 1015th law passed in the 87th session in the Illinois Congress, but I picked it so it would be her birthday--10/15/87)

"An Act concerning Daissy's birthday. Be it enacted by the People of Illinois, represented in the General Assembly:
1) Daissy Dominguez will have an awesome birthday, replete with
a) partying
b) dancing
c) good friends
d) cake"

This card was a great way to help me get started studying for my Law midterm--Daissy's birthday could not have come at a better time! I am very excited to see where she goes in life, and she can represent me any time (fingers crossed I won't need it!).

1 comment:

  1. OMG I googled myself and guess what I found?! This!! AWESOME website debbie!!! your SUPER sweet and creative <3 Thanks for the card again! Especially made birthday cards are the best :)Sending you lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete