10.10.2010

Climbing and Color Birthdays

For: Conor
Occasion: his birthday



Conor is into rock climbing! So here's a rock wall with the standard announcement towel caribened to a rope. (I don't make up the rules, I just follow them.)




On the inside--WHAM--he's climbing up the "ROCK ON!" rock. When he gets to the top, he'll be rewarded with a birthday cake! That's right, another sport has officially been caked!



For: Krystina
Occasion: her birthday



Krystina's card was tricky for me. She's a really awesome and passionate young woman, so I decided to try to represent her through colors (which, for whatever reason, is inextricably linked to passion in my mind). So, we've got deep purples and a spectrum or sunrise.



The bubble font was pretty fun to work with too. This card was different from a lot of the cards I've been making lately--I like how it's simple while still being aesthetically pleasing and energizing.

Anyhow, I hope they both have wonderful birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment