11.22.2010

Heart Puppy Birthday

For: Rukiyah
Occasion: her birthday















It is no secret that I love Rukiyah. A few weeks ago, I was supervising one of my students' workshops, and while we were debriefing, somehow we started talking about just how wonderful Rukiyah was. I agreed wholeheartedly, and then had a "Debbie fit" full of inexplicable laughter.
I was laughing because, in thinking about how awesome Rukiyah is, the following phrase had run through my head : "She makes the heart puppies fly around." 
I felt I owed it to my students to explain why I was losing it, so I told them the thought. And then I told Rukiyah about it (I figured she should hear it from me first). 
This card features one of the "heart puppies" and his Rukiyah-induced flight. She is a truly talented individual, and I hope she can be my HR lady some day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment