8.11.2010

The Big Christmas Order (part 3)

After getting his birthday card, my grandpa decided to order 50 Christmas cards from Debbie Dots. He wanted 25 religious themed and 25 general Christmas (with a few caveats: no Santas and no cats and dogs--go figure!).

Here are some of the non-religious cards:



My grandma makes delicious gingerbread cookies and houses. She's pretty famous for making them, so I figured it'd be fun to have a cookie card! It's grandpa and grandma as cookies, and they're in love (hence the heart shaped cookie). On light green with a red polka dot paper.



The dotted wreath card has two different backgrounds. I think it's neat how different they look based on which paper they got. I still haven't decided which one I like better--like a good momma, I love them both equally.

No comments:

Post a Comment