8.11.2010

The Big Christmas Order (part 4)

After getting his birthday card, my grandpa decided to order 50 Christmas cards from Debbie Dots. He wanted 25 religious themed and 25 general Christmas (with a few caveats: no Santas and no cats and dogs--go figure!).

Here's the last of the non-religious cards:



Mittens with stitch work on maroon snow paper with army green background. I really like the detail of this design and the color combinations. I made 6 of these cards.




Because it's a mitten card, the message is about staying warm! This message is not in calligraphy (just black micron pen) and I think it fits the design well.

And that's all 50! If you'd like any of these (or entirely different designs) let me know by the end of October and I can get them made for you. The earlier the better--I'm already excited for Christmas this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment