8.15.2010

One of a kind birthday

For: Moms! aka Greg's mom
Occasion: her birthday

A little context: Greg calls his mom "Moms." I have always thought it was hilarious and now I call her Moms too. The nickname is the overarching theme for this card.



It's true: there are a lot of moms out there. Some are bakers, some are business women, and others are pregnant. (In this card, most are floating torsos however.)



There is only one Moms! Here she is, surrounded by various interest of hers. There's skiis, a massage table, an oven, a fancy B&O-esque CD player, a bike, some wine, and a picture of her wonderful children, Greg and Sarah.

I am pretty much Moms's biggest fan. She's just a wonderful lady and has had all sorts of positive influences on my life. I hope she has a fantastic birthday and I miss her tons.

No comments:

Post a Comment