8.31.2010

Karaoke Birthday

For: Molly
Occasion: her birthday



As a prospective student for the Master's program, I met my friend Molly at a narrative therapy workshop last spring. I was super lucky to have chosen a seat next to her, because she has helped me out with lots of tips and tricks in the program, and--wouldn't you know it?--we're classmates now! (What's up, SOCW 541 Research Methods?)

But anyway, this card is sure interesting, isn't it? Who is this mysterious karaoke enthusiast? And just what is she singing?



Straight out of Springfield, Illinois, it's none other than Molly McLay! Serenading us all with the "Happy Birthday" song.

This young lady is extremely talented and passionate, and I'm excited to see where she goes (and I hope she can keep giving me advice in the future!)

No comments:

Post a Comment